There is this insane Gilt City Warehouse Sale that happens, I don’t know how often, and it’s happening in a couple of weeks. Tickets are on sale now, and based off of what is still available, you know the prices and the items must be amazing! I’ll be attending, so make sure to follow me on snapchat @Tibby1014 and see what goodies I find. Just an FYI, I don’t do well in crowded places, and I actually don’t like shopping. So, this may be quiet sad or quiet entertaining, however full you see that glass!
About the Gilt City Warehouse Sale:
Dates: Friday, October 2nd, Saturday, October 3rd and Sunday, October 4th
Location: The Altman Building, 135 West 18th Street (between 6th and 7th Avenues), NYC 10011
Tickets on sale now at: gilt.com/NYWarehouseSale
- Experience Gilt City’slegendary Warehouse Sale, where you’ll find luxe clothing, accessories and home décor from top designer brands, all at up to 80% off retail.
- Shop both up-and-coming designers and the most venerable fashion houses, from Prada,Lanvin, Chloé, Valentino, Miu Miu, Balenciagaand Dior to Brian Atwood, Christian Louboutin, Jimmy Choo and more.
- For the guys, think Tom Ford, Paul Smith, John Varvatos andGANT, and for the design lovers and jetsetters, expect Missoni Home, Samsonite, Tumi and Jonathan Adler, to name a few.
- As you explore the racks, enjoy complimentary cocktails, snacks and music by a live DJ!
- Guests can purchase tickets to shop Saturday at gilt.com/NYWarehouseSale. And for the first time ever, the Sale will be open to the public and free on Sunday! With so much must-have merchandise, we had to add a third day to can’t-miss shopping fete.