From Australia to New York to London and back to New York again, Sass & Bide has been around the runway block, in a good way. This time around we can’t stop look at the side-swept hair they chose for the models. And because you’ll want to copy the exact look from the gingham hi-low skirt to the hair, evo, the hands behind the look, gave us the low down on how to recreate, at home.
- evo Salty Dog
- Cloud Nine Standard Wand
- evo Shape Vixen
- Wide tooth comb
- Helmut Finishing Spray
- Hair clips
- Wet hair through roots and mid lengths with evo Salty Dog and dry until bone dry. Dry hair up for extra volume.
- Sat the mid lengths and ends with the Cloud Nine Standard Wand for disheveled wave.
- Using a wide tooth comb, brush hair from the left to the right to create a comb over.
- Apply evo Shape Vixen to hands and rake through the roots and mid lengths, keeping the comb over shape in place. Spray with Helmet Finishing Spray and set with diffuser.
- Just behind the left ear, start twisting hair down to the nape, creating a cornrow. Fasten clip over corn row to secure shape.
- Apply Love Touch to mid lengths and ends and brush in with a wide tooth comb to finish the look.