It’s no secret that the world is getting more health-conscious. As awareness continues to grow about the harsh effects of chemical-based products, people are actively looking for healthier alternatives to use and support. One sector where “natural” and “healthy” is buzzing loudly is skin care. While conventional, chemical-based skin care products are still quite popular, there has been a higher demand for more natural options.
Read on to learn a few benefits of using natural body oils to help remedy symptoms of troubled skin.
- The healthier option: The top benefit to using natural body oils in lieu of their chemical-based counterparts is the fact that natural skin care is healthier for the mind and the body. Remember, the skin is a breathable organ that can absorb almost anything we put on it. Therefore, if we coat our skin with chemical-based oils and lotions, we will be putting our bodies at risk to being infested with health-degrading toxins. However, natural based products such as essential oils, jojoba oil, and vitamin E oil can remedy the symptoms while also calming the senses and balancing the skin’s PH.
- Effective alternative: Natural skin care brands such as Amoils Healing Natural Oils are highly valued in the world of alternative health for offering effective options to the chemical-based conventional products. Plant-based skin care products contain powerful properties that can help remedy many symptoms of troubled skin such as acne, skin tags, wrinkles, eczema and dry skin.
- Eco-friendly: Many conventional, chemical-based products are formulated with a host of synthetic ingredients that can negatively affect the integrity of the environment. Many chemical-based oils and lotions are petroleum-based – petroleum is a harsh fossil fuel that is responsible for excess greenhouse gas emissions. Additionally, synthetic dyes and fragrances can pollute the air and groundwater. However, most natural-based skin care options contain mostly plant-derived ingredients that doesn’t negatively affect the environment.
- Versatile: You can either choose to purchase natural skin care products that are already formulated to remedy specific symptoms, or you can choose to purchase raw ingredients and opt to make your own natural skin care. There are literally hundreds of skin care uses for ingredients such as essential oils, body butters and other such natural oils. You can create massage oils, face creams and soaps as well as natural shampoos and conditioners.
- Affordable: One reason people choose conventional over natural is because of the supposed expense that can come from living more natural. However, natural-based skin care can be more affordable than you may think. You see, a little goes a long way with many natural options, so the products tend to last a lot longer than the conventional options, so you will be purchasing less.
- Be good to your body and your body will be good to you! In addition to eating healthy, working out and stressing less, using natural-based skin care products is the best thing you can do to help keep your skin looking and feeling its best.