Low buns, loose curls was a romantic, fairytale additive to gowns Packham presented in her high tea viewing held for her bride-to-bes. And just because you weren’t invited, doesn’t mean your stylist can recreate this same look for you nuptials. TRESemmé Stylist, Matthew Curtis, tells us how to recreate this same look from Jenny Packham‘s Bridal Collection.
- TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Foaming Mousse
- TRESemmé Platinum Strength Heat Spray
- TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Finishing Spray
- TRESemmé Fresh Start Color Care Dry Shampoo
Here’s how Matthew Curtis created the look:
- Starting with dry hair, apply TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Foaming Mousse around the hairline and blow dry the hair backwards to reduce any fly-aways.
- Divide hair into large sections starting at the nape of the neck, spray with a quick spritz of TRESemmé Platinum Strength Heat Spray and then, using a 2” barrel curling iron, curl the hair.
- Pin each curl into place along the scalp for extra staying power while the curl cools, lightly spraying with TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Spray to help the hair hold this shape.
- Once the hair has cooled, release the pins. Flip the hair so your head is upside down and spray TRESemmé Fresh Start Color Care Dry Shampoo throughout the hair for a soft, matte finish. Turn your head right side up to reveal tremendous volume.
- Next, gather your hair into a loose side ponytail to whichever side you prefer, and loosely secure with an elastic.
- Take random sections of the hair from within the ponytail, twist and pin outside of the elastic. Repeat this until all the hair is pinned, allowing pieces to fall naturally as you go.
- Finish the look by spraying the hair with TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Spray for hold throughout the day, and adorn with a hair accessory for added flair.