Evangeline Lilly showed off more than her beautiful baby bump at the Ant-Man premiere this week. She showcased her wavy, banged bob by International Creative Director for Macadamia Professional, Giannandrea. Lucky for you, we’ve got the step-by-step on what you need and how-to recreate this look at home.
What you need:
Macadamia Professional Foaming Volumizer
Blowdryer with diffuser attachement
Macadamia Professional Flex Hold Shaping
Mid-size round brush
Macadamia Professional Whipped Detailing Cream
¾” curling wand
Macadamia Professional Tousled Texture Finishing Spray
- Apply Macadamia Professional Foaming Volumizer to wet hair from roots to ends.
- Comb product through hair with a wide-tooth comb. Using a blow dryer with a diffuser attachment, blow dry the whole head side to side and upside down to create volume.
- Remove diffuser from the blow dryer. Using just your hands and air flow, dry bangs forward. Use a mid-size round brush to smooth them.
- Spray small to medium sized hair sections with Macadamia Professional Flex Hold Shaping Hairspray and wrap sections around a ¾” curling wand. Do not curl bangs.
- Once hair is curled, spray Macadamia Professional Style Extend Dry Shampoo to the top roots to give soft volume at the crown.
- Rub a dime-sized amount of Macadamia Professional Whipped Detailing Cream in your hands and twist curled sections all around to create definition and texture.
- Spray Macadamia Professional Tousled Texture Finishing Spray through layers to add lift, volume and hold.