Products needed –
- Blow dryer
- Oscar Blandi Volumizing Spray
- Mason Pearson Brush
- Oscar Blandi Jasmine Oil
- Duckbill clips
- Oscar Blandi Lacca Hairspray
Step-by-step instructions –
- Wash and blowdry hair, using volumizing spray all over for curl to hold.
- Create a deep side part before starting your pin curl set.
- Set all the hair in a brick layer pattern with a 1″ curling iron. Use duckbill clips to hold sections together. All sections should be 1 1/2 inch wide and long set in a pin curl.
- Let hair cool. Use Oscar Blandi Lacca hairspray all over for hold while it’s setting (roughly 10 minutes or until cool to the touch).
- Take hair out of pin curl set. Use Oscar Blandi Volumizing Spray at root to create a little teasing
- Use a Mason Pearson natural briste brush to comb straight down.
- Use Oscar Blandi Jasmine Oil as well as a little pomade to smooth fly aways.
- Tuck one side in – best the side with less hair – and voilà!