- Elaina Badro Synthetic Angled Brush
- M∙A∙C Fluidline in Blacktrack
Whether you already have shadow on your eyelid or a bare lid, winged out liner can create a quick dramatic look.
Step by Step Instructions:
- Tilt your head a bit in front of a mirror, this will make it easier to see what you are doing without have to pull your skin.
- Start with lining your eye from the inner lid.
- Line all the way to the end of the eye.
- From the outer corner of your eye, take the tip of your brush and stroke outward.
- From the tip of the outward line you just drew, connect it to the rest of your liner.